CHSI – The professionals with the personal touch
CSHI stresses professionalism and ethical conduct. Every CSHI inspector is committed to personal service, problem solving and customer satisfaction.
All CSHI inspectors are trained and certified through our own extensive training program in addition to state authorized courses. Our inspectors are required to maintain technical proficiency and knowledge of industry developments through continuing education.
Education and Certifications
• Graduate, Building Inspector’s Career Institute
• 203(k) consultant (HUD)
• NJ Radon Measurement Technician
• NJ Pest Control Applicator
• Fully Insured
• Member of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors), NJ
• Residential Home Inspector – 22 years
• Commercial Facilities Project Manager – 15 years
• Roofing Systems Consultant – 6 years
We accept all major credit cards